Last Updated on December 31, 2022 by Ernests Embutnieks
Every once in a while, you will feel the need to clean your tablet, laptop, and your phone’s screen. The reason is multiple finger marks due to excess usage of the device, or sometimes you watch your device when you eat, so chances are you might touch the device with your food hand, and that will again leave a mark or stain on your screen. Of course, these are just the obvious ones.
There may also be other reasons your screen needs cleaning.
Also, do look for certified screen cleaners when buying them because some cleaners might be compatible with screen cleaning, but there might also be some which are used for household cleaning, which you should definitely avoid. They might end up damaging your screen.
What Should You Use To Clean Your Tablet, iPad, And Smartphones?
Always use a lint-free microfiber cloth to clean your tablets, iPad, and smartphones. The main reason for using a microfiber cloth is because it leaves no cloth strings or scratches on the device.
Use 70% isopropyl alcohol wipe or spray on your device. If it is a spray, then first gently spray the device with the isopropyl alcohol and then wipe off the liquid with the microfiber cloth.
The isopropyl alcohol wipe or spray is used so that the rigid stains on the screen can come off without having to use excessive force. Other alternatives are Clorox disinfecting wipes or ethyl alcohol wipes(75% alcohol).
Check some recommendations below.
Best 7 Screen Cleaners For Tablets, Ipads, And Smartphones
Here are some recommendations from us. We have tried/tested these, and they are great for any tablet/iPad.
1. Paperlike Cleaning Kit
Okay, so not to be biased or anything, but I’ve used the Paperlike Cleaning Kit myself, and I find it extremely useful. From having a microfiber covering on the entire case with a screen cleaning liquid that didn’t require a whole lot of sprays to be effective, the only downside (in my opinion), is the steep price.
- Uses – Cleans Smartphones, Tablets, TVs, iPads, iPhones.
Add-ons and use – The entire cleaning case is covered with a microfiber cloth with a spray nozzle found at the top. Spray the liquid onto your screen and then use the microfiber side as a sort of an eraser to wipe any smudges off.
2. Monster Spray Screen Cleaner Kit
- Uses – Cleans Tablets, Laptops, Computer monitors, iPhones, iPads, Smartphones, LED, LCD, Smart TV.
- Add-ons and how to use – Microfiber cloth. The Monster spray cleaner screen is a simple spray and use product. Spray the liquid which is apparently no drip gel on the screen of your device and clean it with the microfiber cloth which uses AEGIS(reactive silane quaternary ammonium compound) to wipe the screen.
3. Click Clean Touchscreen Mist Cleaner
- Uses – Cleans Smartphones, Tablets, Tv’s, iPads, iPhones.
- Add-ons and how to use – Microfiber cloth is attached with the device and so is the liquid spray. Spray the liquid and then clean the desired device with the cleaner. There is also a draw key within the cleaner which acts as a stand for your device.
4. Eveo Screen Cleaner Spray
- Uses – Cleans Macbook, iPad, iPhones, Laptops, Television, Smartphones or any electronic device.
- Add-ons and how to use – Microfiber cloth is included with the product. Attach the spray gun onto the head of the spray bottle. Spray the liquid on the microfiber cloth and then clean away your device. Wipe your device until it achieves desired cleanliness and shine.
5. WHOOSH! Screen Cleaner Kit
- Uses – Approved cleaner for all Apple devices and available in all Apple stores. It also cleans other Smartphones, Laptops, Tablets, Televisions, and more.
- Add-ons and how to use – There are Three 6” x 6” cloths included with the product. It is a spray bottle that can be directly sprayed on the device or on the cloth and then be used to wipe the device.
6. Flawless Screen Cleaner Spray
- Uses – Cleans all types of electronics including iPads, Macbooks, Smartphones, iPhones, Tablets, and also on mirrors or in cars.
- Add-ons and how to use – Microfiber cloth is included with the cleaner. It is a simple spray and wipe product with an effective result.
7. iCloth Screen Cleaning Wipes
- Uses – Cleans Tablets, iPad, iPhones, Smartphones, Macbooks, and Sturdy Computer monitors.
- Add-ons and how to use – There are 24 pre-moistened, non-scratch, non-paper fabrics with 70% isopropyl alcohol and purified water formula-soaked wipes. They are even aerospace-approved grades that are used in planes and jets. There is no spray or liquid included as there are just wipes that are pre-soaked and ready to use.
8. Carbon Klean SmartKlear Smart Phone Cleaner
- Uses – Exclusive product for small screens i.e Smartphones, iPhones and iPads, Android tablets.
- Add-ons and how to use – The product here itself is a pocket-sized device that is easy to use. The SmartKlear is a dry-clean and substance-free product which is also used by NASA. It is a handy pocket device that can be used at any given time. The SmartKlear is just 3.25 inches in measurement and travel friendly.
I love tech and all about it. I'm interested in finding ways how they can make my life more productive, and I share my knowledge with my blog readers. I'm an iPad Pro, iPhone, MacBook, and Apple Watch user, so I know a thing or two about these devices and try to write helpful content around these topics.